Monday, February 20, 2006

EDC 2006

Tomorrow East Med Developers Conference will fire, My Friend Bandar will present 4 sessions (last count) also Eyad Ghoshi and Dawsar will present amazing Technologies. The Conference will take the handle to deliver technical sessions talking about MS SQL Server 2005, MS VS 2005, and MS BizTalk 2006. So, it's amazing 3 days to attend. I Just need to be close to the IT-Professionals I need to see how they are acting. Am looking forward to present one day in such amazing event like EDC as Bandar did. He has been chosen due to his activity and qualifications to do it. I've been invited to attend a close VIP sessions which makes me proud of my self. Through this event hopefully am gonna take some experience fly to achieve something in the near future.

Http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/edc

No comments: