Friday, November 11, 2005

SM4......

After a long journey, After they called me King , After I spent days full of thinking + caring+ adoring moments running to the shadow that killed me , now I returned back with empty hands losing the light that I was searching for along time ..

Promises, what promises!!! .. That Kingdom of Romantic which been built through the last three years evaporated in two days.. Why!! Don't ask me I still shocked ………………………… where is Faithfulness, it's all about how to live the moment not the whole life …

Even she left, I still keeping all the memories which living and growing up inside of me. Even she left, I still alive but not Smile Heart any more ……………….. Why she left!! Simply She is a girl…..

Good Luck my darling, Have a nice days with the kingdom that i built for Mr. Wolf!!!! …

Will i got Revenge ......... Iam older than burning a girl ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....