Friday, March 03, 2006

My Graduate Project

Today iam gonna start building my graduate project after it took a long time for analysis, Requiremnets and design. When it will be ready ?? Actually still not sure that it will take a month but i have to work as fast as i can cause am participated within Imagin Cup Contest neither. Tools inside my project are: SqlServer 2005 + Web services + Mobile Application + ASP.net 2.0 + SSRS 2005 . Hopefully iam gonna follow the standards for building effieceient realiable solid application. My Project Codename now is "Hayat".

Wish me the good luck please :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does the project exactly do ?

of course, we all wish you the best of luck SMILE_HEART ...

@ The Imagin Cup, why don't you try to use Windows Vista MCML 'coz it provides stunning, no-match graphics ...

Mohammed Zayed said...

Wallah Murad am thinking to use ATLAS and i wish i could involve MCML neither. Actually am reading thier blog periodly at http://blog.mediacentersandbox.com/default.aspx and it looks fantastic technology but my self is a team and i tried to have many times some partners to help in invloving the most interest provided technologies but seems no one accept the challenge at my university and alot of them are saying "we appolgise tht we re busy". Now am confused some trubles happened suddenly with someone inside Microsoft but nevertheless still i have the passion to work hard on my Graduated project which is should be the project for the contest too. Am doing a smart system related to Health Medical Records it kind of search engine but in genatic way that gain some results (data mining) depending on others records and reports. I need others comment and help and soon i will provide a demo for my project and waiting your precious comments dear :).